Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year, A New Blog


(bloggy guard doggie)

Happy New Year!

Welcome to my new blog.

This is really just a continuation of my original blog, so while you'll see some new things, it will overall be the same blog you've come to know over the last couple of years.

So, why the new blog?

The main reason is due to a different log in email than what I was using to communicate with my readers. I found it very frustrating going back and forth, and decided it was time to streamline everything. I figured if my followers were loyal, they'd follow me over here. So, hi! I'm glad to see you here.

Other than that, it is just a nice, fresh start for me, in a positive way. I hope to bring the best of me, and the best of my blogginess, here. I hope you'll continue to enjoy following With An Angel On My Shoulder.


(p.s. did you see that? a signature!)

5 comments:

Joc(e) said...

Hooray, it's finally here! Looks great Ter! And I looooove the Emma photo...lol!! (((HUGS))) Happy New Year!!

Karen said...

Beautiful new look for your blog, Ter. Love it! (I couldn't see it last night when I tried before midnight my time but after midnight your time - but now that I do - it's great). (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Controlling My Chaos said...

Cheers to new beginnings.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new place!