Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brain Dump: 02/25/10

You may have noticed I haven't been blogging as much lately.
Don't worry, I'm still around. I've just been busy!

What have I been up to?


Watching the Olympics
(Go Canada Go!)

(my tv screen during opening ceremonies)

Starting my Stampin' Up Business

(warning on the box of supplies)

Cleaning My House
(you didn't really want to see a picture, did you?)

Fund raising for my Relay For Life Team
(May 28, 2010)

(my team's progress chart)
(wishing I was brave enough to share the link even though it has my full name on it)

Planning our 4th Annual Walk to Remember
(October 2, 2010)

(photo from our 2009 walk)

and, of course,
Spending time with my pup!

(the pup laying on top of my hip during nap time)
(that's my elbow, fyi, so get your mind out of the gutter!)

~*~*~*~

6 comments:

Jenners said...

Good for you ... good to have all this going on and keeping you busy. I love the Stampin Up box .. that would get me excited to see!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

How did your first show go?

Leslie said...

Do you like your scrapbooking business?

Glad you are keeping busy...

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
Just got back from Vancouver/ Whistler, I went to the Olympics!!!! I will blog about it soon!!!!!
I thought those Canadians did an outstanding job and so very nice and friendly!!!! ALL of them!!!!!a great experience!!!!
looking forward to that hockey game on Sunday!!!! A nail biter I am sure!!!!
hugs,
jamie

Audrey said...

You have been busy :)
We've been watching the olympics too, probably more than we would usually.
Don't worry about the long winter - it's almost over!! Today is actually a really nice day out, almost don't need a jacket :)

~~Mel~~ said...

I hear you on almost all accounts! The Olympics had me glued to my tv far too much but I miss it!

I lost you in my reader when you moved your blog but I'm so glad you've been commenting on my blog so I could find you again!