Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Join my Stampin' Up team!

I don't usually promote my business on here but I couldn't resist to share this video by Shelli, the founder of Stampin' Up! If you live in Canada, you can join my team for just $119 and get everything in this video. It is over $100 in savings, and also you'll get a Christmas Keepsake kit (worth $50) for absolutely free if you join by July 31st!

Contact me today to join my team as a hobby demo, a part time demo or as a career demo! You won't regret it!

Unfortunately, since I live in Canada, only Canadians can purchase from me or join my team. (too bad, because I have some awesome American friends!) If you live in the states, you'll have to find a demo near you.



1 comment:

Sarita Boyette said...

My niece is a SU consultant. :)
I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on Meredith's blog. It means a lot! You may have noticed in some recent posts, I offered memorial scrapbook tags for our babies. If you would like, I could make some for your children and your husband. There is no charge whatsoever. I'm sure you are a better tag maker than I, but I would be glad to offer my humble services to you. xoxo