Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Great Find

So, I went to a rummage sale at a local church on Saturday. 
I spied this massive shelving unit:


It was marked for only FIVE DOLLARS!
 I knew I wanted it.
I knew it would be perfect for my craft room.
BUT
It was way too big to fit in my van.
BUMMER!

But then I had an idea!
I asked one of the guys working there if someone might be able to deliver it?
and they said yes!

So for $20 total, I bought this unit, had it delivered, 
and not only that, they put it right down in the basement for me!

What a great deal!

Here it is in my basement right after they left.
See, I told you it was massive!

I'll update later when I have it all set up.

 

1 comment:

Jenners said...

That is an awesome find .. and I'm glad they were able to deliver it!!! I'm sure you'll fill it up in no time.